I think my activity button actually just gave up with me.
Beautiful Lizzie. Come here and let Shato hug you.
LIZZZIEEEE!!!! YOU MISSEDD SOO MUCH!!!!
*hides* “B-but I didn’t bring my cleavers…I AM NOTHING WITHOUT THEMMMMM!!!!”
GIVEAWAY !!! :
So i’ve only had this cosplay ask thingy blog for like,5 days and i already have 800 followers and I love them so ye man.
- You have the choice between the survey corps cloak OR the hoodie OR the bag!!!
- You have to be following me! (i will check yo)
- Reblog as much as you want idc just don’t spam your followers and likes DO NOT count!!!
- BONUS: you’ll get a nice survey corps necklace if you’re also following my main account !!! (i will check yoooo)
- No giveaway blogs
- I pay the shipping and stuff ye
- ONLY FOR USA OR CANADA RESIDENTS (gomen im not rich)
- You have to be okay with giving me your address!!
- The winner will be chosen by a random number generator!
- Giveaway ends on November 7th! (i will send the winner a message around 5-7 pm EDT )
- If the winner doesn’t answer after 24 hours i’ll pick another one.
Apollo sighed to himself as he looked up from his paperwork, hearing the knocking on the door.
[I hope that’s a client…I need some money. How else will I pay the rent?]
Walking over, he opens the door to find a woman standing there with a rather…robotic look about her.
"Um, welcome to the Wright Anything Agency…How may I help?"
Elizabeth had to admit, an ‘Anything Agency’ sounded quite enticing. The idea of finding someone to assist her with her requests now that her guest was no longer with her was looming on her mind for the longest time, and when she found this place she simply had to investigate. Smiling to the man in front of her, the Velvet Room attendant chuckled and introduced herself. “My name is Elizabeth, and I am hoping to find someone to undertake some requests of mine. I imagined that an establishment such as yours would be capable of that?”
This made me laugh a lot harder that it should’ve.
↳ It’s not rare for people to get upset after talking to him. He is not what people expect to see. He doesn’t look like the flawless hero they imagine, starting with his short stature. He is also unexpectedly tense, rude and unapproachable.
adacheese and dojimashed potatoes
red hot chie peppers
This is Foo-Chan, the Japanese equivalent of Grumpy Cat. But instead of being grumpy, he just looks like he’s disappointed all of the time.
#rivaille in cat form
This man has the best lines in the entire game. There is no denying this.
"W-whoa! Where the hell did THAT come from!?”
"It’s not for you, Ragna…” Turning toward Elizabeth, the fool smiled and nodded at her.
"I’ll let him know you’re waiting for his return."
She blushed fiercely and fidgeted with her gloves, now wishing that she hadn’t been so bold as to say that. Still awkward as ever, Elizabeth cleared her throat yet still found her voice staggered. “N-no, i-i-it is fine… Just p-please let me know as to when Minato w-will return… I-if I am correct, things like th-this are to be discussed in private…”